Thursday, March 5, 2015

What Do You Ghouls Want to See?

Hey guys!

This post is going to be a little different today. I was doing a lot of thinking, and I really don't want to keep doing reviews (I feel like it gets repetitive); I won't stop doing them completely, but I'd like to do them a little less frequently.

SO in the spirit of keeping you guys entertained, I will leave this to you!
What would you all like to see on the Terrible Toy Chest? If you want me to keep reviewing, by all means, I will in the frequency I was going!
Or would you like to see videos? My horror collection? Opinions on books instead of films? More haunted places I love...?

Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.
And stay safe in this crazy snow if you're in or near New York like I am! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment