Thursday, February 26, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel?

Lady Gaga just recently posted this video to her Twitter:
It created quite a buzz amongst the horror community. How will she do? Wait, when was the theme of season 5 released? Will Twisty be in it? (okay, that last one is just me dreaming...)

Gaga is supposed to star in the season, although I'm hoping they'll cut the musical numbers that they've been known to do throughout the seasons. With Gaga in the mix, I have a feeling they're going to force a million more musical numbers on us, but we'll see...

There have been numerous quotes released saying that season 5 is going to be a reinvention, of sorts. There were many mixed feelings about AHS: Freakshow based on the rushed story and gorgeous characters meeting a bitter end very abruptly. I welcome this change with open arms.

I hope they draw some inspiration from The Shining, because when we think of scary hotels, what else do us horror fans think of? I am hoping, though, that they bring a really original spin to the idea of haunted hotels, maybe bringing in some history of haunted hotels in the US. Haunted places are my favorite.

Bring on the weirdness. Is it October yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment