Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Quick Post: Update! Where Have I Been and Happy December!

Hey ghosts and ghouls, I know I skimped on a post last week, but I promise it's only because life's been crazy busy.
With that, this isn't really going to be a post about horror (other than saying I'm missing it really, really bad right now). I've been in the process of moving, as my other half and I bought a house. Exciting, right?! ...Kind of. It's been crazy stressful and crazy busy, hence why there haven't been very many posts and they've been kind of lacking in content.
I promise that when this whole process is over, I will be back to posting as normal! I'm so excited for Krampus to come out this week so I'll absolutely be reviewing that soon.
My videos will be posting every Monday as usual, because it seems that the YouTube platform I've created is growing way faster than I ever thought it could! I typically film 4 videos at once, so it only takes a day, as opposed to laying out blog posts  a few days in advance ahead of time (I know, I'm a big nerd).
Other than that, I just wanted to hop on and say happy December! Can you believe the holidays are coming up?! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving; I'm thankful for each and every one of you every single day. I love you all!!
Until next time, stay spooky,
Taylor Terrible <3

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete