Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy November! Tell Me What You Want to See!

Hello again, ghosts and ghouls. Can you believe that October has come and gone, and we're now moving into the final months of 2015?

With that, October was a super busy month for me. Within the month, I wrote quite a few articles on my moviepilot because Halloween was on its way, I wrote a few posts here, and I moved my vlog to a new outlet, my YouTube page!

But with such big things happening, I feel like I have been neglecting my readers. If you have been here from the beginning, you know that this blog is usually where I do my reviews, but now that I've been moving my outlets to multiple places, I want to change it up. With that being said, I'm sure that I've asked this in a post before, but I want to know what you, my loyal, fabulous readers, want to see.

If you're enjoying everything that's going on so far, let me know! If you have a film you'd like me to review, feel free to leave me a comment. If you want me to review a book, I do those too! I'm down to try a little of anything, so don't hold back.

Feel free to contact me with any specific comments, questions or concerns at taylorterriblehorror@gmail.com, or find me on Facebook (I usually respond really quickly to Facebook messages).

Alright, loves! Welcome to November at TTTC...I can't wait to get creepy with you!

Until next time, stay spooky <3
Taylor Terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment