Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Paranormal Investigation Day and Life Update

It's been a long, horror-filled week for me this week. I screened Sinister 2 exactly a week ago, I've been reading Clive Barker's Books of Blood every chance I get at work, my awesome horror author friend Zach Bohannon sent me a copy of Empty Bodies 3 to read...I've basically been running around like a chicken without a head.
I also found out that someone is posing as me on Tinder! For those of you that know me personally, you know I wouldn't use Tinder if you paid me. For those of you that don't know me personally, my boyfriend and I have been together 2 and a half years, and cheating makes me feel so angry I can't even explain it. The moral of that story is: if someone contacts you saying that they're me, this person has been using my pictures, they're saying that they work at my day job, and they'll talk to you about horror. If someone contacts you, please do not hesitate to contact me. Twitter is probably the fastest way that I'll see it, so you can find me at https://twitter.com/taylorterriible. If you don't have Twitter, comment below and I'll get in touch with you.
BUT amongst all of the craziness, I need to be able to find some time for myself and my friends. I spent some time with one of my best childhood friends on Sunday, and she had never seen Sinister before so I watched it with her...I think it was my 6th or 7th time. I don't mind, it's easily one of my favorites.
Afterwards, we were feeling inspired to conjure up some Pagan deities so we ran over to the local abandoned asylum to do some ghost hunting! I was gifted a P-SB7 by my boyfriend for Christmas last year, and it's been getting a ton of action.
In the pouring rain, we drove to the Kings Park Psychiatric Center. Of course, I didn't record any of the session that we had because I literally always forget to record, but we caught some really cool EVPs (electronic voice phenomena).
We found a building with a few broken windows and an open door so we sat in front (I really, REALLY don't want to go inside these buildings- I consider myself sensitive to energy and I was getting awful feelings even being around there) and talked.
We caught a little girl who was saying that she didn't want to be inside, and we caught a man saying "it's summer" and I said "did you just ask if it's summer?" and we got "it's hot".
They were some of the clearest voices I've ever gotten and I'm SO sad I didn't record them. If you guys know of any fun, haunted places I should check out, let me know!!
Until next time, stay spooky! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment