Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Traveling This Week

Hi all! If you haven't noticed, I think I'm going to be switching to posting on just Tuesdays. I write for my blog (this one here :D), another blog (Nightmarish Conjurings ) and I also write for moviepilot.com
I post reviews every other week on Nightmarish Conjurings, and often, I am sent to see pre-screenings of films or being asked to write specific posts on Moviepilot. In the midst of all of that, I feel like my posts on Terrible Toychest have been lacking; they aren't the quality I want them to be. I want to do more than just reviews, so this is where you all come in!
I would love to hear feedback from all of you...tell me what you want to see! Leave me a comment, or you can shoot me an email at taykrauss@gmail.com. I'll be checking it to see what you guys leave me!
As for this week, I'll be away in Atlantic City on vacation when this post goes up. I'm going away with a few horror fans like myself, so I'll be trying to put some fun stuff together for you guys!
Can't wait to talk to you all,
Taylor Terrible <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment